Friday, May 18, 2012

prepping....

Follow this link for the whole article: http://lewrockwell.com/rep3/beginning-prepper.html

First Things First: Key Questions Facing the Beginning Prepper

by Norse Prepper
What am I preparing for? Will I bug in or bug out? How will I defend myself, family and home? What will I eat? How will I heat my home? How will I keep clean? How will I produce light and electricity? How will I get information and communicate with the outside world? What skills do I have and items can I use to barter? How will I fight off boredom? These are but the tip of the iceberg of questions needing to be answered for when life as we know it comes to an end. When talking to and dealing with anyone new to prepping, please remember that they are entering a large and complex world where their decisions on what to do next could mean the difference between life and death. Help them to make a list of priorities and offer them advice on what the list should contain. This article is just a primer, but is more than what 99% of people have done to prepare themselves and their families for what is coming.
Also, please let me say thank you to Mac, the contributors and people who comment on the SHTFplan web site for helping me and my family prepare. You truly are today's patriots. God bless.

No comments: